Running is a passion of Linda’s that rubs off on her work habits- high paced, determined and energetic. Linda’s heart-rate spikes when she’s building marketing platforms and research-based strategies. With one finger on the pulse of the industry and the other keying into technology, she assures that clients campaign strategies stay on track.
- Marketing and Advertising Professional since 1978
- Active Member of the Denver Ad Federation
- Active Member and Instructor for Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International
- Active Member Colorado Hotel and Lodging Association
- Instructor University of Denver, Marketing and Advertising, School of Business
Kevin will lead the branding and creative efforts for the Grand Junction Visitor & Convention Bureau account overseeing our team of copywriters, art directors and designers.
Hailing from Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Kevin recently joined the Hill Aevium team as Creative Director. In Kevin’s mind, there is no product or service that deserves to be dull. Kevin is a skilled and effective Creative Director with a background in brand strategy, concepting and copywriting. He has used his ideation, copywriting and producing talents to develop successful national and regional campaigns for clients like the Ford Motor Company, Cheerios, Boy Scouts of America, Merchants Bank, Milwaukee Area Technical College and Northland Cranberries, to name a few.
Kevin honed his creative talent in various sized agencies across the country, including J. Walter Thompson and his own business, Harvest Moon Advertising. When leading creative teams, Kevin builds memorable messaging centered on the brand strategy and the ideas never lose sight of their real purpose – to create a connection with the audience that helps them take action. As a strategic thinker, he has broad experience in creating for all communications mediums, from digital, mobile, web and traditional.
- University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh Alumni Board
- Bishop’s Advisory Committee
- La Crosse Diocese
- Milwaukee Advertising Club
- University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh
Becky Levi Cohen
Director of Finance
Don't ask this guy where to fish in the Rocky Mountains… master fly fishermen don't tell. Steve ties up all the financial, accounting and human resource functions. He supports all members of our staff by coordinating billings, payables and benefit programs. But we have no clue where those big trout come from.
- Masters and Bachelors degree in Economics Miami University, Ohio
- Finance Manager, Vail Resorts Ski School
- Senior Economic Analyst, Pace Membership Warehouse
Jill originally came to the valley to teach snowboarding, and now she’s tearing it up at Hill Aevium. She has 6 years of professional marketing, project management and public relations skills—and a black belt in karate! Seriously. Jill uses her talents and skills to oversee the day-to-day operations of each account and provide the long-term planning and vision necessary to help our clients thrive, just like she’s done for past clients like E.&J. Gallo Winery and Donsuemor. She’s taught us a thing or two in the office and on the slopes.
- Olive PR Solutions, Account Executive, San Diego, CA
- Abbi Agency, Account Coordinator, Reno, NV
- University of Nevada Media Services, Reno, NV
- Precision Public Relations, Roseville, CA
- University of Nevada, B.A. in Journalism, Minor in Painting
Mark has over 10 years experience designing for a wide range of industries, including outdoor sports and recreation, breweries, automobiles and luxury resort real estate. Spread his portfolio out on a table, and you’ll see that no two projects look alike. Mark is one of those rare art directors who can express the true essence of a brand as a one-of-a-kind relationship between a company and its target market. It was this dedication to the brand that made Mark a natural choice to lead Hill Aevium’s design team.
- Webster, New York
- Art Directors Club of Denver
Pick any aspect of TJ's colorful personality and you'll soon find an enigma. Sure, he was on the track team, but he also lettered in golf. At age 16 he was playing rhythm guitar in a band, but it was a Big Band playing Glen Miller tunes for cruise ships. Dig into his resume and you'll find his passion for code driven by a love for history and writing, not math and science. You see, enigmas and writing code are the same: a type of riddle expressed in allegorical language. It takes ingenuity and careful thinking to find solutions. This is what keeps TJ glued to his computer, where he writes code like elegant prose: enormously practical, yet poetic in its simplicity. Go figure!
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Electronic Arts and Communication, Cum Laude
- Prosper Studios, Technical Director, Vail, Colorado
- Manchester Community College, Webmaster, Manchester, Connecticut
- Freelance Web Design and Development
- Tools: Eclipse, Photoshop, Flash, Premiere, After Effects, Pro Tools, Illustrator
- Skillsets: W3C/508 Design, AMP server Admin, XML/JSON/SOAP/REST Development, OOP and MVC Methodologies, CMS Development using Drupal, Wordpress & Joomla.
Ciara de los Reyes
Designer / Art Director
A graduate of Loyola University with a degree in Biology and Visual Communications, Ciara entered the field of web design and development at the right time. She started out with the needs of the day, mainly graphics and creating interactivity. Since then she’s done virtually everything that clients of today need, every day. Data-driven design. Digital marketing. Brand launching and development. Interactive strategy. Building responsive web sites. Directed and designed print ads, events, and experiential marketing. All this, plus she won an award for Most Creative at a pumpkin contest. Now that’s a modern renaissance designer.
- Active Network LLC, Lead Visual Designer
- Huron Consulting Group, Creative Manager
- Loyola University, B.S. Biology & Visual Communications
Director of Digital Marketing
Always up for a challenge, Michelle gets a charge out of creating pay-per-click advertising solutions that enhance and support marketing efforts. Our clients love Michelle’s ability to track their successes and generate cost-per-lead conversions. In a world with so much uncertainty, Michelle puts verifiable proof on the table that your marketing dollars are being spent on self-qualified leads that generate predictable results.
- Certified Google Pay-Per-Click Manager
- Certified adExcellence Member (Microsoft/Bing/Yahoo)
- Search Engine Marketing Specialist
- Online Media Manager
- Advertising Account Supervisor
- Red Sky Ranch
- The Arrabelle Club
- One Ski Hill Place
- Cordillera Metro District
- Lumiere Hotels
- Glenwood Hot Springs
- Hotel Aspen
- Vail Valley Getaway
- Bachelor of Science, University of Southern California, Marshall School of Business, Marketing emphasis
Having worked her way through high school and college, Sara thought her internship at a Boston advertising agency might be “just another job.” But Mullen Advertising is not your run-of-the-mill agency, and as it turns out, Sara loves the ad business. She helped land Grey Goose vodka and earned her stripes as a Senior Account Executive and key contact for HSBC and US Cellular. While Mullen fulfilled her passion for working with super smart people, she longed for a life in the mountains where she could pursue her sports. Hill Aevium was happy to give her both!
- Mullen Advertising, Senior Account Executive
- MC| Communications, Production/Traffic Coordinator
- Endicott College, Bachelor of Science, Sport Management & Marketing, Minor in Psychology
Like many others in the Vail Valley, Kim moved to Eagle County from Jacksonville, Florida and just couldn’t leave after one season. With a master’s in Education from John Hopkins University, Kim has a passion for writing and education. She is thrilled to be a part of the Hill Aevium team after many years of teaching and assisting at the family insurance business.
Kim has two daughters who attend the University of Colorado and a son in 5th grade.
- Founder/Owner of A Step Ahead Tutoring LLC
- Wall Street Insurance
- Johns Hopkins University, M.A.T. Elementary Education
- University of North Florida, B.A. Communications